Friday, May 26, 2017

Six Flags!!

May 19, the day every 8th grader was waiting for. After a long year of anticipation, it finally came, we were going to six flags! Everyone was excited and would've been happier if it was nicer out and not ranining. We left at 9:30 and had to stop for about 15 minutes because a bus got overheated and kids had to come on our bus. Since we had to stop, we got there around 11.

The first ride my friends and I went to was the Giant Drop, which was worth the 30 minute wait. Then we went on American Eagle and I was kind of scared since it was my first time riding it but my friends made it better. We went on other rides but my favorite one was Raging Bull and I'm so glad we got to ride it. Our last ride was traumatizing for me even though my friend, Brimady said it would be relaxing. She lied, it wasn't relaxing for me. The whole time we were spinning in the air, I was waiting to get off and it's funny because this ride was nothing compared to the bigger ones I rode. Overall, I had a good time with everyone I saw and I hope to go soon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment