Thursday, May 18, 2017

10 Years Later

In 10 years, I will be 24, a grown adult, and hopefully successful. I will be living in an apartment full of the things that bring me joy. Some things like pictures filling the walls, little pieces from my past that I will never forget about, and either a pet cat or dog. At this point in my life, I hope to be economically stable enough to provide for myself with basic needs. I wish to take the trait of perseverance from my mother to do these things. She has always been a role model to me and that feeling soared when I heard of all the hardships she overcame by leaving Poland with a suitcase and 100 dollars. This story makes me think about the people who aren't as lucky as she is to build a life for themselves.

I will do anything I can to make sure that I don't end up like some of the bums in my family. I want to be a detective and this passion of mine can't be done without school and knowledge of that field. I have never enjoyed school, but the fact that I'm 24 and hopefully didn't drop out, will keep me going. My future holds not only being a detective but helping people around the world. After college I want to travel the parts of the world that need the most help and do something about that. These hopes and dreams mean that I'll have to leave my comforting apartment and let. Since I'll be leaving a lot, kids aren't my top priority to have. I don't want to be tied down to something I don't want to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment