Sunday, May 7, 2017

School's Almost Over

It's already quarter 4 and i can't believe I survived all of these months of school. I'm so proud of myself for not getting any fouls this year, actually I might've jinxed it, because last year I had three detentions. I think as a student I kind of improved with school but at the same time fourth quarter has been a struggle and I'm starting to slack off kind of. This isn't good for me and I know it but there have been so many projects going on in most of my classes.

As the fourth quarter progresses, I'm going to persevere and make this the best last quarter. I already made a list of what I have to complete in my classes. In science and social studies I'm on track with finishing my work. Math has always been a complicated subject for me, but as an 8th grader going into high school, I have to prepare myself for the challenging 4 years ahead of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment