Friday, May 26, 2017

Scariest Moment of My Life

      The scariest moment of my life was when I was hanging out with my friend, Amelia, and we almost got kidnapped. This happened on a nice day in November while we were walking from the store with chips in our hands since it was a half day of school.
      We were talking, minding our own business, and there was a man around his 50's smoking in front of us. We thought that we would walk past him and just go to Amelia's grandmas house but as we were eating the chips, the man said, "Hey girls, I have those chips in my house." Amelia and I gave each other a scared look and as we speed walked past him, he looked at us for too long and warning bells went off in my head. I thought that he would leave us alone but when I turned around to check where he was, it looked like he was following us so we ran at full speed. Me being me, I dropped my phone on the corner of the street we were running. I quickly picked it up and ran to where Amelia was hiding.
      We ran to her grandma's house and started nervously laughing because of how scared we were. We reached her house and watched TV trying to comprehend what was happening, until a few hours later when we decided to go to the park with our friends (Brimady and Evelyn). At the park we told them our story and they called us dumb for not reporting it, and we both agreed but we didn't think of doing that so I regret that.



My friends and I :

No comments:

Post a Comment